If there aren’t any career opportunities listed below then we’re not currently recruiting. However don’t be afraid to send your CV to us on email@example.com on the off-chance.
Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician
Smyth McIlhone MacMullan Accountants have been providing services for their clients for over 40 years with a reputation for quality and professionalism. We currently have an immediate vacancy on a permanent position for someone to join our friendly team based at our office in Saintfield.
- You will enjoy a varied general practice role which will be heavily focused on accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies (no audit work)
- Preparation and filing of VAT Returns.
- Preparation and/or assisting of income and corporation tax returns.
- Assisting with Payroll / CIS
- Liaising directly with clients
- Reporting directly to the Partner
- Desired Skills:
- Qualified / part qualified accountant or accounting technician or qualified by experience
- At least two years’ experience working in an accountancy practice is essential.
- Sound accounting skills and tax knowledge
- Experience of using Sage / Xero / QuickBooks
- Have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload and meet deadlines under minimal supervision
- Ability to liaise with clients across a range of sectors and to communicate financial information to non-finance professionals
- Keen eye for detail
- Full time or part time
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Working in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Normal hours Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary between £20,000- £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Potential overtime if desired during busy periods
- Potential to develop and progress within a reputable firm
Please send your up to date cv in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org